Future Tech Summit Launches with 150 Pioneers in Dubai for 2019
To Accelerate Humanity’s Success with the Sustainable Development Goals, Future Tech Summit Launches with a Line up of 100 Global Speakers and Partners in Dubai. Future Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring Future tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers coming together to address the world’s greatest challenges in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of future technology, leading social impact applications of future tech and startup development strategies on ai, VR, Nanotechnology, space tech and blockchain.
The summit was featured in Forbes here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tdavis/2019/10/22/dubai-hosts-pioneers-in-future-tech-to-accelerate-sdg-goals-by-2030/
ATTN: Future Tech Summit 2019
RECAP SUMMARY- Agenda + Speaker Profiles
LOCATION: In5 Tech Innovation Center (Dubai Internet City)
MEMO: An initiative hosted in partnership with In5, Forbes8, Google Cloud, the Africa Future Fund and the Global Startup Ecosystem
The full Agenda is below
- Agenda 9:30 am Registration and welcome
- 10:00 am In5 Keynote with Yosor Al Suhaili
- 10:15 am Keynote How to Build Your Personal Brand as an Entrepreneur in the Dubai Tech Ecosystem
- 11:00 am Panel: Disruptive Tech Companies of Dubai and the Middle East ( Ibrahim Colak Founder at Mr Usta, Johan Persson VP of Culture & Engagement – Engineering at Careem, Tanaz Dizadji Founder & CEO of Insydo)
- 11:30 am Keynote The Singularity- How To Leverage Exponential Technologies to Prepare for the Final Tech Frontier – Einstein Ntim Managing Partner at the Africa Future Fund
- 12:00 pm Break & Networking
- 1:00 pm Sameer Areff COO for Middle East South at SAP
- 1:15 pm GSE Bootcamp Press Hacking 101 – How to Get Featured in Mainstream Magazines, Newspapers and Blogs in 30 Days or Less +
- 1:45 pm GSE Bootcamp Fundraising Hacking 101 – How to raise $250k in 6 months or less via prizes, accelerators and grants
- 3:00pm Mental Health to Mental Toughness- How to Be A Successful Entrepreneur in the Digital Age
- 3:30pm Christine Ntim – Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur- CMO at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Tom Davis – Chief Growth Officer at Forbes Magazine (Ecosystem Partner via Forbes8)
- Yosor Al Suhaili- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Business & Industry Development @ In5
- Sameer Areff COO for Middle East South at SAP
- Christine Ntim – Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur- CMO at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Johan Persson VP of Culture & Engagement – Engineering at Careem
- Tanaz Dizadji Founder & CEO of Insydo
- Ibrahim Colak Founder at Mr Usta
- Einstein Ntim Managing Partner at the Africa Future Fund
- Lamia M. Global Innovation Intern at the Global Startup Ecosystem
- GSE partner speakers- virtual
The summit opened with remarks from In5 influencer and community lead: Yosor Al Suhaili who shared insights about the In5 mission and the evolution of In5 Tech center. It is a leading co-working space in the tech ecosystem of Dubai. Huge thank you to In5 Tech for being a lead partner!
The summit kicked off with a morning bootcamp on how entrepreneurs can build their personal brand within the tech ecosystem of Dubai and scale their companies. Led by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine Ntim who shared her journey from 2013 in Dubai to present day.
The Personal Branding bootcamp was then followed by the ecosystem panel- Disruptive Tech Companies of Dubai and the Middle East ( Ibrahim Colak Founder at Mr Usta, Johan Persson VP of Culture & Engagement – Engineering at Careem, Tanaz Dizadji Founder & CEO of Insydo). Huge thank you to our amazing speakers who shared invaluable insights at the 2019 edition of Future Tech Summit.
The panel was followed by a keynote from one of our global partners at SAP Next Gen with Sameer Areff COO for Middle East South at SAP.
Future Tech Summit Voted Pitchers: Akbar Hussain Founder of Esyvid with 1247 votes, Saga Chandiramani Founder of Ritman Worldwide with 734 votes and Aashish Pandav with 371 votes. Each founder was able to pitch their company to the audience and will receive $150k in free prize credits from Google Cloud, AWS, IBM cloud, Sendgrid and DigitalOcean.
Full photos of the program can be found via our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/futuretechsummit/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1009295482739060
For more information on tickets, sponsorships and partnerships for Future Tech Summit 2020, please email the team at email@example.com.
Leave A Reply